CHALLENGES. BENEFITS. SOLUTIONS.
- Inadequate reimbursement for advanced testing
- Expensive costs to develop clinical utility
- Variability in coverage policy and practice
- Lack of venture capital due to uncertainty in payor reimbursement
- Help in obtaining adequate reimbursement for precision testing
- Continual quality improvement tied to clinical outcomes
- Ability to demonstrate clinical utility for new technology
- Improved methods of working with payors to establish consistent policies and practices
- Better access to venture capital
CureOne is facilitating a clear pathway for laboratory reimbursement, where you can deliver advanced diagnostic results, while being adequately reimbursed for controlling quality. We are working toward simplifying methods of developing clinical utility. Imagine guidelines and coverage that are unified and consistent.