CHALLENGES. BENEFITS. SOLUTIONS.
- Low trial accrual with ever-increasing costs for identifying patients
- Increased number of drug targets with longer time-to-market
- Lack of testing standards, making it difficult to educate the public on the benefits of drugs
- Patchy real-world data, that is often very costly and incomplete
- Limited access to drill down to specific patient populations or find tissue samples associated with outcomes
- Increased number of patients receiving high quality genomic testing
- Increased number of patients that can participate in clinical trials from across the nation and in non-traditional locations, speeding up time-to-market for revolutionary treatments
- Detailed genomic data, and real world clinical outcomes at your fingertips to help identify unmet needs, new targets, better treatments
- Consistent testing allowing better understanding of treatment patterns and results
CureOne is improving access to genomic testing that is crucial for patient care and clinical trials. We are collecting granular genomic data unlike any other group and are tying this to clinical outcomes. A national testing initiative will lead to more robust and unified trial networks. Real-world data at lower cost and higher quality to allow discovery and understanding at a rapid pace.