CHALLENGES. BENEFITS. SOLUTIONS.
- Lack of testing standards and possibility of harm to patients
- Lack of unified data sources, standardized data elements
- Lack of transparency in testing
- Inability to learn from specific patients
- Slow trial accrual
- Standardizes sequencing and compares these to outcomes in order to understand and improve both testing and treatments
- Allows transparent evaluation of the use of both testing and drugs in the real-world
- Provides ability to look back into certain patients to learn more
CureOne is working to standardize testing and collect clinical outcome data to allow this testing to continually improve. Working with payors and laboratories we hope to dramatically increase the number of patients available to be enrolled in clinical trials. Data will be transparent and available for deep learning. Imagine a world where regulators can spend less time on obtaining information and more time on improving quality and advancing treatment options. Imagine a world where it’s never too late for a cure.